Coronavirus : Information for Students and Lecturers
- since October 26th our lectures are given in a Hybrid-Model of virtual courses and courses on site in the Training centre of the Chamber of Commerce.
- All the necessary safetey measures ( distancing, etc.) have been taken and are strictly monitored. All precautions can be found below on this website.
- Students and lecturers will continue to be informed of new developments on a regular basis.
- Our team is currently working from home and will take care of your request and questions via email@example.com stellen.
Health precaution guidelines for the Training Centre of the Chamber of Commerce (CC)
1. In general, always maintain a sufficient distance from the people you meet (2 meters).
2. The safety distances also apply to the course rooms: 2 metres will be between you and your seat neighbours and 2 meters to the people in front and behind you.
3. The ISEC and CC staff will also comply with the necessary distancing regulations.
Please bring your own protective mask(s). Wearing a mask is obligatory for all movements in the Training centre and during the lectures themselves.
Please bring your own office supplies and needed equipment.
When a member of the ISEC staff, the lecturer or the exam supervisor needs to give you a physical document (example: an exam questionnaire), they will be required to use gloves (sterile gloves provided by us).
During exams, an ID card must be placed on the workspace so the exam supervisor can readily see it.
The elevators can only be used by two persons at a time.
The cafeteria is only open for take-aways. Access to the vending machines is still available.
Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are available at several locations in the Training Centre, specifically at the entrance of each training room and the washrooms.
The tables and chairs used during courses are fully disinfected after each use.
Prevention signs are displayed at various places throughout the Training Centre. Please comply with the indicated safety measures.
The washroom should only be used to accommodate one person at a time. Please respect distancing rules when passing by other people.
We thank you for respecting the security measures and for showing solidarity to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus in the population as much as possible.