Coronavirus : Information for Students and Lecturers
- since June 7th the courses take again place in the Training centre of the Chamber of Commerce.
- All the necessary safetey measures ( distancing, etc.) have been taken and are strictly monitored. All precautions can be found below on this website.
- Students and lecturers will continue to be informed of new developments on a regular basis.
- Please continue to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org .
Health precaution guidelines for the Training Centre of the Chamber of Commerce
1. In general, always maintain a sufficient distance from the people you meet (2 meters).
2. The safety distances also apply to the course rooms: 2 metres will be between you and your seat neighbours and 2 meters to the people in front and behind you.
3. The staff of the ISEC and the Chamber of Commerce will also comply with the necessary distancing regulations.
Please bring your own protective mask(s). Wearing a mask is obligatory for all movements in the Training centre and during lectures with more than 10 participants.
Please bring your own office supplies and needed equipment.
During exams, an ID card must be placed on the workspace so the exam supervisor can readily see it.
The elevators can only be used by three persons at a time.
The Cafeteria is open and vending machines for coffee and snacks are at your disposal.
Note: Eating and Drinking in the course rooms is no longer allowed.
Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are available at several locations in the Training Centre, specifically at the entrance of each training room and the washrooms.
The tables and chairs used during courses are fully disinfected after each use.
Prevention signs are displayed at various places throughout the Training Centre. Please comply with the indicated safety measures.
The washroom should only be used to accommodate one person at a time. Please respect distancing rules when passing by other people.
We thank you for respecting the security measures to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus in the population as much as possible.